20 Facts About Me(Madubuko Jaybee)

So this finally gets to me, i was tagged to do this  weeks back with the title "20 Random facts about me" but was busy with my exams but now is the time and hour to state 20 facts about me. Let me say I'm reintroducing the trend with little adjustment on the title (removing the word RANDOM) but i don't think it make any different rather unique to me.. So let's roll..

1. My names are Madubuko, Arinze Johnbosco. my friends call me Jaybee b'cos it represent my English, I own this ship JaybeesBlog.Com

2. Should I say where I from sef? Lol! Ok.. I'm from Anambra state, Awka North local government to be precise..the last born of the family.

3.  Studied Public Administration at university of Nigeria Nsukka.

4. I'm Facebook fan page developer,blogger and inspirational.. My way of doing things alone, inspires others.

5.I'm quiet and it's sometimes mistaken for pride, I smile a lot, sometimes it's annoying I know...ladies says they love my deep vioce and body structure with my innocent face.lolz

6. Love connecting with interesting people.

7. I'm in love with someone I can't even date due to religious differences.. She is my best friend.

8. I'm 21..love partying with my niggaz and reasonable ladies around.. I hang out when necessary.

9. I hardly get angry but unexpected makes me angry.

10. If I should hate anything, it's lies and being taking  for granted

11 sometimes what you call somethings might be nothing to me while the one you call nothing might be something. Abeg forger this grammar here just that I dont know how to say " I love overlooking things easily."

12.I hate reading voluminous novels..

13. Blogger by practice,potential administor by profession.I'm addicted to my blog and I thank God for his grace.

14. I don't watch football, not that I hate it but I don't just have passion for it..rather I love wrestling..

15. The only dancing I know well is rocking in the party..

16 . I hate much talk, I so much believe in action. The effect of this is I don't rush in doing my own thing rather I'm smart in acting..

17. I'm not a movie type. But I don't joke with any historical movie whether documentary or . .

18. I loving studying my new friends with my trust.

19. Surfing the net is my hobby... Staying online on my social media account is my favorite

20. My best food is rice..seeing good comment and criticism gives me joy becos it makes me work harder..

There are alot to say but manage these ones ..

....Now I'm going to tag  some important bloggers..

Linda Ikeji of www.lindaikeji.net
Mazino of www.justhealthng.info
Olodo of khadijatolodo.blogspot.com
IFU of www.iamifuennada.blogspot.com
Funmy of www.funmykemmy.com

Thanks for reading....drop your comments and criticisms

13 comments:

  1. Nice write-up. It is good to know some amazing things about you Jaybee. Since you have tagged me I have to come out of my shell. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kemmy ur blog readers can't wait..thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I like ur personality #thatsifudintsweettalkus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy I love your style,but I think we can do buisness together like forget about not liking football,we can start sports blogging.How about that?.....................................................ALIWAHAB.ugoikezu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading but I don't discuss biz here..you can send me email...

      Delete
  4. we can not comment b4 but u av done a good work now keep it up boy.nice one and i will be visiting ur site always.##GOOD WORK##

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guy I fit know u o.. U stil dey final yr abi u jux grad? Me dey final yr Psychology 4 UNN.. Luv ya wrk bro, v bin visitin buh jux cmntin 4 d 1st tym. No evn know say na my fellow Lion gt ds ship.. Holla at me if u fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to have you here my follow Lion.. I'm presently in final year

      Delete
  6. Jay.I,ll like to talk with you on the phone. I nid your help.its seriuz n urgent. Drop me your Num.tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get my number and email through the contact section of this blog.

      Delete

We’re trying hard to build better relationships in our society but we can’t do it without YOU!

Did this feature help you better your lifestyle? You can change someone else’s life too by sharing this post!!

Awesome inc. Template Styled by M-Jaybee